Why We Love San Antonio | Principle Auto Group
Principle Auto Group is happy to serve the San Antonio, TX and Memphis, TN areas with quality new and used vehicles. We know our success is built around a commitment to both our customers and their communities.
Managing several car dealerships in San Antonio, we’ve really come to love this city. We are proud to do business here at BMW of San Antonio, MINI of San Antonio and Volvo of San Antonio.
Our team at Principle Auto Group has put together a list of some reasons we love San Antonio the most:
- Fiesta – Unique to San Antonio, this festival has been held every year since 1891. It has since grown into a 10-day citywide celebration featuring three parades and hundreds of events.
- Breakfast Tacos – You know your city loves breakfast tacos a lot when it hosts its own breakfast taco bracket to determine to the best one. But we won’t play favorites, we love them all. There’s just nothing better than a warm tortilla filled with fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh salsa and some chorizo, machacado or whatever else your heart desires.
- San Fernando Cathedral – Located downtown, San Fernando Cathedral is the oldest church in the state of Texas and the oldest cathedral in the United States. The Cathedral is open to visitors of all denominations, so pay a visit and take in the beautiful architecture.
- Tex Mex – Well, we better change this to all of San Antonio’s food in general. We have an unlimited supply of some of the best Tex Mex in the country but San Antonio is a melting pot of great food. We have award-winning chefs, farmers’ markets, food trucks, Texas barbecue, delicatessens and pizzerias, just to name a few.
- The River Walk – We know some may consider it a tourist destination, but we will always love strolling along the beautiful Paseo del Rio. Today it’s lined with bars, shops and restaurants and plays host to around 20 events each year.
- The Spurs – Do we really need to say more? How about highest winning percentage for any franchise in NBA history, five NBA titles and 20 playoff wins?
- Tobin Center for Performing Arts – A world-class performing center, the Tobin Center connects you to the major performance organizations in the area including Ballet San Antonio, San Antonio Symphony, Opera San Antonio and hosts a Children’s Fine Arts Series. Beyond those partnered organizations, this year the Tobin Center will host the Impractical Jokers Tour, Meghan Trainor, Lionel Richie, Liza Minnelli, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Musical and more. BMW of San Antonio offers its customers free valet parking at any event hosted by the Tobin Center when they arrive in their BMW with a BMW of San Antonio license plate.
- The Alamo – One of five missions in the area, the rally cry “Remember the Alamo!” has definitely made the Alamo the most famous. It’s Texas’ top tourist attraction and an important symbol of our Texas history.
- El Mercado – Market Square, an outdoor shopping mall, allows you to enjoy the sights, sounds and flavors of old Mexico. There’s more than 100 locally owned shops and it’s described as the largest Mexican market outside of Mexico. There’s live entertainment nearly every weekend, delicious food and tons of fun, making this one of San Antonio’s greatest cultural gems.
- The People – San Antonio is big, diverse and growing rapidly. But, we still have a small town feel because of a community that supports one another. San Antonio residents are friendly, innovative, fun, ambitious and passionate. We love serving such a lively community.
We are thankful to have the opportunity to serve San Antonio and we are thankful for the support our customers have shown us. Our success starts with taking care of the customer and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of cars and service.
If you have any questions, we’d love to hear them. Contact us online today.
We invite you to come by one of our dealerships and speak with our knowledgeable and friendly sales associates or browse our inventory online.