Five Great Memphis Attractions | Principle Auto Group
Proudly serving the San Antonio, TX and Memphis, TN areas with new and used vehicles, Principle Auto Group operates the BMW of San Antonio, MINI of San Antonio, Principle Scion, Principle Toyota and Volvo of San Antonio dealerships.
Visitors and residents of Memphis are often looking for fun things to do in the area. Since we’ve been doing business in Memphis for a while now, we feel as though we have a good understanding of all the best Memphis has to offer.
If you’re looking for some fun attractions in Memphis, here are five suggestions from your team at Principle Auto Group:
- Graceland – The notorious home to Elvis Presley, Graceland has been consistently recognized as one of Memphis’s top attractions. Graceland was named USA Today’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice contest for “World’s Best Musical Attraction” and “Best Historic Southern Attraction.” Elvis resided in this mansion for more than 20 years, so it’s full of countless memories, trophies and iconic jumpsuits.
- Beale Street – America’s Most Iconic Street and Official Home of the Blues, Beale Street has a lot of history, both good and bad. In the 1920’s, Beale Street’s heyday, it was infamous for being a gambling destination. Now, it’s lined with clubs, shops and restaurants and hosts events year round including Mardi Gras Parades, Hot Rods on Beale, the Liberty Bowl Parade and Pep Rally and more.
- Shelby Farms Park – Nestled among 4,500 acres of green space and host to 6.5 miles of urban trails, Shelby Farms Park is a treasure with something for everyone to enjoy. Choose from activities like horseback riding, biking, disc golf, laser tag and paintball, fishing and playgrounds.
- The Memphis Zoo – Home to more than 3,500 animals, at the zoo you can see penguins, primates, birds, giraffes, hippos, fish and snakes. The Memphis Zoo also offers educational events, summer camps and opportunities to spend the night through the Zoo Snooze program.
- The Orpheum – This historic theatre provides entertainment and educational programming to Memphis and surrounding areas. Since first opening in 1928, the Orpheum has wowed attendees with its beautiful architecture and decor. This year, the theatre is hosting performances of Motown the Musical, Pippin, Disney’s Newsies and Matilda the Musical.
We love the cities of San Antonio and Memphis, and it’s our pleasure to serve these communities with new and used BMW, MINI, Scion, Toyota and Volvo vehicles. We are thankful for our customers’ support and think you’ll love it here too.
For whatever reason you’re passing through our city, we truly hope you enjoy your stay. Our success starts with taking care of the customer and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of cars and service.
Contact us if you have any questions, or please feel free to check out our online inventory!