5 Tourist Attractions in San Antonio | Principle Auto Group
Whenever someone comes through a town — whether it be for business or pleasure — they want to know some fun things to do in the area.
Principle Auto Group loves serving the San Antonio, TX and Memphis, TN areas with new and used vehicles. We’ve served this great community at our BMW of San Antonio, MINI of San Antonio, Principle Scion, Principle Toyota and Volvo of San Antonio dealerships for many years now.
But we also enjoy helping those who are new to our great city. We’ve been in business here for a long time and at this point we know this city very well, and we know where people tend to hang out the most.
If you’re looking for a fun time, try one of these five things:
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark: Not only is San Antonio’s ultimate water park rated the best in Texas, but it has also been voted the number one water park in the WORLD for the past 16 years. It has 17 water slides that stretch over 3 miles long. If you’re looking for something a little less intense, the water park also has a wave pool, as you can see above, and a lazy river.
- The River Walk: This is possibly the most popular place for San Antonio residents and tourists to hang out. It holds bars, shops, great places to eat and there’s events going on all the time. The River Walk holds about 20 events per year, so hopefully you’re in town when something is going on.
- Natural Bridge Caverns: Head down below the Earth’s surface and you’ll find some of the most gorgeous stalagmites, flowstones, soda straws and many more natural rock formations. This is a place with a lot of history here in San Antonio.
- The Alamo: Of course we have to throw this in here. When many people think of San Antonio, they think of The Alamo. People from all over the world come to see where the Battle of the Alamo was fought. You’ll experience a dazzling piece of history here, if that’s something you’re interested in.
- The San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium: This zoo is home to 3,500 animals and over 750 species, and it’s one of the highest rated zoos in America. This is a great place to take your kids.
We love the city of San Antonio, and it’s our pleasure to serve the San Antonio community BMW, MINI, Scion, Toyota and Volvo vehicles. We think you’ll love it here. For whatever reason you’re passing through our city, we truly hope you enjoy your stay.